Are your trainers native speakers?
- Yes, all trainers working for meeting point are native speakers.
How many students are in one group?
- The maximum in one group is six students.
How long does one course run?
- Usually you enroll for a three months contract. After this period it is up to you how long you would like to continue. If you decide to carry on, the extension is on a monthly basis. (Cancellation should be made 2 weeks in advance prior to the month of cancellation.)
What kind of language capabilities do I have after three months starting from a beginner level?
- You will get along in easy conversations with e.g. your German neighbors or a sales person.
What are the costs?
- Please email us our feedback form and we will send you detailed course information and price lists.
When do I have to pay?
- You are requested, on receipt of the confirmation/invoice to pay a deposit of 50 % (bank transfer / cash). Rest amount will be due latest at the first course day. For permanent children's courses (6 - 12 month) monthly payment can be arranged.
Is it possible to invoice the company directly?
- In general yes. (3-months invoices.) We have special arrangements with leading companies in Munich.
When do the courses start?
- Our courses run permanently. You have the possibility to join an on-going course and take a trial lesson. (Beginner courses: please ask for starting times.)
Do I have to pay for the trial lesson?-
Only if you stay in this group. In case of changing the group this first trial lesson won't be charged.
What happens if I can't attend a class?
- Cancellations should be made 24 hours in advance for one-on-one courses. No costs can be refunded, if a participant fails to attend any part of the group classes.
How long is a class?
- Between 2-3 units (group courses). 1 unit = 45 minutes. One-on-one courses can be arranged flexible.My business schedule is to busy for attending a regular group course.
Is it possible to book flexible classes?
- Because many of our students are employees of companies in Munich we offer early morning (start: 7:00 - 8:00 a.m.), lunch, or evening courses (start: 7:00-8:30 p.m.). These one-on-one classes can be arranged flexible. If you have to go on a business trip or a meeting is scheduled, the class will be postponed when you have time. (Cancellation 24 hours in advance is requested).
Are there group courses during school vacation?
- Because most of our students have children at the Munich International Schools or German schools, we stop the group classes German for Every Day life during that time. However, it is always a question of discussion among the members of the group if to do so.
Who will take care of my child during class?
- Only experienced nannies work for meetingpoint. Their native language is English. Our office has a special room for childcare.